  From: Wikan Danar Sunindyo
  To: wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 12:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [wanita-muslimah] Misteri Sungai di Dalam Laut Mexico

  kayaknya di film Spongebob Squarepants juga pernah nonton
  ada lapisan di bawah laut di mana mahluk2 air di sana punya kehidupan sendiri
  ada bak mandi, kolam renang dsb :)

  salam,
  --
  wikan

  2010/3/13 sunny <am...@tele2.se>

  > Cenote Angelita, Mexico Underwater River
  >
  > http://chandrawijaya.com/cenote-angelita-mexico-underwater-river.html
  >
  > ......"But wait, it's not brown fresh water comes from. Mentioned, like the
brown river water is the bottom layer of hydrogen sulfide gas. Gas is usually
produced from sewage.

  > Overall, the team's divers found the conditions very surprising and amazing
to look at.

  > "In the depths of 60 meters I found the water again. I saw a river, island,
complete with falling leaves. But the river that we see is a layer of hydrogen
sulfide gas," said Anatoly.".."

  =======
  Wiadomosc przeskanowana przez Spyware Doctor - nie znaleziono wirusów ani
spyware.
  (Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, baza wirusów/spyware: 6.14550)
  http://www.pctools.com
  =======