CHEAP TRAVEL! Lowest US & international airfares, vacations,
cruises, hotels. Even save on last minute & business travel!
Get thousands of travel agents competing for your business.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQib1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

Hi Nick,

I have heard students around the world pay much less for their college
educations than students in the United States have to pay for their
college educations.  I would like to raise awareness of  differences in
college cost.  Would you mind telling us what is the adverage cost annual
cost of a college education in New Zealand?