From: "Claes Persson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 7:25 PM
Subject: SV: SV: {W&P} Crimes Against Humanity...

> Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
> Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
> Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
> http://click.topica.com/caaaewEb1dhdKb2MYdTa/Sharpnet

> > In a message dated 12/2/01 9:57:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > << What about helping in this deciding. Helping them to know what the
choises
> > are?  >>
> > By all means ...
> >
> > Just keep in mind that Western civilization has been trying to impose
> > its ideals on Africa for several hundred years ... Very little luck, so
far
> > but there's ALWAYS Hope!  :)
> >
> > LG

> I agree. There is always hope. It's just that I wonder what you mean by
"impose"? What was meant in the old days in Africa didn't work. I hope that
the imposing years are passed. The colonial days are gone.

> What I mean is showing those isolated tribes what the rest of the world
looks like in spite of all "bessewissers" in their own tribes that's doing
whatever they can to isolate their heard in order to keep them in the flock.
And, by the way, even some parts og America need some of that treatment too.
Then the shouting of "God bless" would be swallowed when the knowledge hit
them on the head. And so would happen in tha arab world. People are
responsible for their own actions. No Gods of any kind.

> Maybe we in Scandinavia should return to the old God of Thor and Odin and
start behave like the Vikings once again? The Vikings were active about the
same time as the muslims started their religion, so why not do as bin Laden
and go back to those times? The Viking longships on the way to plunder
Paris, London, Dublin, S:t Petersburg and Istambul once again?

> Or why not go further back to the Zarathustrians 1.500 B.C.? Even the
Sumerians 3.000 B.C. had their Gods. When shall people learn that there are
no Gods but in their own minds that rule their thinking wherefor they never
will learn to understand each other.

> I'm afraid that there will never be peace as long as religion rules and
teach that you, your self, are the best and everybody else is of a lower
standard.

> But kinowledge about the different parts of the world helps and that's why
the Talibans were so opposed to the modern communications. It brings
knowledge!

http://click.topica.com/caaaex2b1dhdKb1tdRUf/SavetheChildren