Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaewEb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Sharpnet

  Both

  Right! Mutations and evolution has eventually developed a monkey that found that
walking on the hind legs made it have the hand free. Have some of you heard of Charles
Darwin?

  Have you heard of that by tracing the DNA it's possible to trace how the man (and
woman) have spread over this globe? Or do you choose to not beleive in facts and stick
with the old tales of the Bibel or the Koran or whatever? In that way it's possible
also to believe that the man (and woman) has been created in different ways depending
of what religous book you beleive in.

  From the far east, over the old western world to the americas the are maybe hundreds
of tales that explains how the first people were created. All in their own different
way. Witch is the correct one?

  Claes
  §( :8-)
Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDmb1dhdKb2MYdTb/Sharpnet
    In a message dated 12/3/01 6:15:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]