Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDmb1dhdKb1tdRUb/Sharpnet

Claes Persson wrote:

All planters of seed have the option to plant GMO seeds and plants or to plant non-GMO seeds and plants. No. In India the goverment has orderd the farmers to destroy the old planting seed, that has been used for generations and generation and to plant the new unfertile (in the next generation) GMO seeds. No other option except starving. All this after lobbying by corporations.

Please document this for me.

I presently buy non-GMO soybean meal from India for the export market. I doubt that your facts are correct.

Roger
Ohio

Indulge your inner rebel with our wicked, witty
greetings!  Feed your need for unlimited laughter.
Click below to check them out.
http://click.topica.com/caaaekub1dhdKb1tdRUg/egreetings