>I do not mean code-complexity. It's the gameplay itself that's getting too
>complex IMHO. There is enough stuff in the game that you have to worry
>about.

>Some time ago Per posted his experiences from that Freeciv and IIRC one of
>the
>interesting things was: Don't make things for modders only/add only stuff
>that
>_you_ want to have in the game and that _you_ use. Per will be able to
>correct
>me if I'm wrong :)
>- Kreuvf

Well, the idea was to give that feature second(or first?) chance, without
disrupting current "too complex" gameplay.
It could be promoted into core game or purged after that, as it's clear for
me that mod-only feature (effectively unused) will not  live long...
That's is the only option I see in contrast to removal...

--------
i-NoD