correction - from the loop data you provided it appears your weather
station is not outputting a UV Index in the UV field, but is instead
outputting some numerical value which you need to try and convert into an
index - which may or may not be possible.  Without knowing more examples of
console UV index value compared to UV loop data output by station we cannot
really offer any more input!!  It is not however a weewx configuration
issue as such, since your station does not appear to be outputting the UV
index itself!!