What is ab2 for a thing?
It looks like you are 1000 times getting that same bookmarkable page for 100 threads?
That page is because of the source code viewer link not stateless so you a creating pages that will go into the sessions.
Now is the question does ab2 work with cookies or not? If not then it does create 100 * 1000 sessions and for all those it creates 1 page...

johan