Well.. ab2 is an apache benchmarking tool. But I'm under the impression
that it's intended to measure the performance of static pages.

It doesn't use cookies, does it? If I recall correctly there should be a
possibility to specify a cookie value there, so you might be able to
reduce the number of created sessions somehow.

-Matej