I am also more interested in processes than discussing special cases. I think
that was also the meaning of Rui Correia's letter starting this thread.

To me there is obvious that there are flaws in the construction of the
Wiki-organization when it comes to mistreatment and mobbing of users. I have
discussed this question both with the stewards and the ombudsman, both tell me
that they can't intervene in a Wiki, even if they themselves object to the
behaviour of certain members of that Wiki.

That means that there is no instance outside of the specific Wiki to which a
harassed and mobbed user can turn. That is I think an structural error that I
believe you don't usually find in any other big organization.

I have also studied these pages where "dispute resolution" is handled. They do
not impress me much. I agree with Rui Correia, it is the same people quarreling
about the same things and the result is often nil.

So I still think there need to be structural change to handle this type of
problems.

Regards,
Lars Gardenius