On 17.06.2014 18:13, Jeevan Jose wrote:
"Accidentally, I have one of these FFD nomination pages on my watchlist.
Yesterday it was renominated for the THIRD time by the same user (the
second one was keep as well). And I can not act on it anymore. Apparently, at some point the user will get an admin with a stricter interpretation of
the policies, and the file gets deleted."

Could you give the DR link? We can think about topic ban him from any URAA
related DRs.

Sorry, I found the link, and now I see these are two different users, not just one. My bad.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Portales_Porcel_Olmedo.jpg

Cheers
Yaroslav