FWIW, ironically the tangled discussions about MediaViewer across multiple
pages have made me think that having a more organized way to read
discussions would be a good idea. My understanding is that this is one of
Flow's objectives. If Flow can achieve this in a way that is helpful and
non-disruptive then I think Flow may save power users time because we may
be able to follow multi-page discussions easily. I would appreciate it if
Flow helped with that. Of course, the design, implementation and testing
need to be done carefully, and I hope there is heavy community involvement
in reviewing Flow long before it gets sent to the largest and most
sophisticated wikis.

Pine