Lisa

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 2:56 AM, Lisa Gruwell <lgruw...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> 2)  When a U.K. donor is looking to add Gift Aid to their donation, we
> process the donation through our account with the U.K. Fund for Charities,
> which charges 1% for this service and returns the donor data to WMF.  When
> a donor is looking to donate in country, we direct them to the chapter.

Can you please confirm whether you are talking about large donors, or
the every day type donors who keep Wikipedia free by clicking on the
banners. The reason this is needed is that it contradicts what Sj has
stated on the Board noticeboard, where a figure of 20% was mentioned
for the nickel and dime donors (which come about by way of the
banners, etc).

Can you also give some further information on how many of these "in
country" donors the WMF has sent WMUK's way? And what $/£ amount would
we be talking about here? And are funds from these "in country" donors
funnelled back to the WMF?

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere.

Russavia