The spirit of the Wikimedia Movement I suppose is to be "respectful" of each person.

There is the freedom to be informed, there is the freedom of the opinion but these freedoms have limits and the limits are set where another freedom starts because I think that it's clear that there are other freedoms like the respect of the privacy.

Anyway I suggest you to make your proposal to person in charge of the selection, appointed every time the process starts, may be this person can take your comment in consideration.

Kind regards