> This is when sources truly become vital. But do
> remember, the POV of the USA and many of its sources are as suspect as
> those from Kazakhstan.

​And that is why regardless of the fact a citation  is so important, ​

​because the person receiving the information must able to make their own
assessment​ of the sources reliability with a CC0 license and a significant
selection of the information unsourced WikiDatas data lacks the quality,
integrity we all expect of ourselves when we add content to any of the
projects.

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia