I'm against publishing the chapters votes before the end of the elections.
More than that - I even offered before the election started that the
chapters votes will be confidential between them and be collected by
the moderators.

I believe that each chapter needs to vote as he think, not be looking on
others votes and decide by the way the wind's blowing. This is the way most
elections are done.

After the election, I don't have problem that the chapters votes will be
publish publicly.

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-(0)-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!