Il giorno mar, 03/05/2016 alle 19.09 +0700, John Mark Vandenberg ha
scritto:
> This is a bit odd.  I vaguely remember that in previous years that
> some chapters held discussions with their members online, and publicly
> published the chapter decision before it was recorded on chapters
> wiki.  Is that no longer possible?

This is still possible, of course!
Any chapter can choose its internal processes: whether to have a
discussion in their board, in the members' mailing list, or in the
general assembly, or whether to publicly publish their vote or not.

Laurentius