Agree wholeheartedly. Don't need details but a summary list of chapters and
the record of who voted would be very welcome.

I was dismayed that this information was private. It seems like
transparency of basic information like this should be the goal here. I
don't think detailed information is necessary.

Like WM UK, WM NYC was transparent about the process and outcome of its
voting. It would be a real drag to have to look at each chapter's recent
events to see if this information is recorded locally.

Why not have it publicly viewable, collected in one place? I don't see a
downside here.

- Erika

*Erika Herzog*
Wikipedia *User:BrillLyle* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BrillLyle>