I can appreciate chapters wanting their vote to be confidential. However,
publishing who has voted seems reasonable - and in line with our other
elections (where you can see who voted, but not how they voted).

Since before I served on AffCom, I have heard from affiliates how important it
is to them to have a voice in WMF Governance. This is a great opportunity for
that, and I am a little disappointed the turnout is, so far, rather low.
Seeking these opportunities is less than half the effort, actually utilizing
them when offered is perhaps even more important (IMHO).

-greg (User:Varnent)