OK, thanks for the info. I'll be interested to read a summary of the
campaign when WMF is in a position to create one, which I'm guessing might
be in January or February.

I could ask more questions, but I think that I'd better retreat back into
my digital cave. I have a UI project calling my name!

Thanks for the rapid responses to questions and comments.

Pine