GorillaWarfare,

Thank you for the statement.

Perhaps you and your colleagues at Arbcom could explain your current
efforts against COI editing when evidence of such activity is brought to
your attention in private (in alignment with current ENWP Arbcom guidance),
and also what more you think could be done to address the problem.

I agree that harassment also is a problem, and I would not condone "false
flag" accusations of paid editing as an excuse to effectively dox another
editor.

At the same time, it seems to me that our current systems and resources for
addressing both COI editing and harassment are insufficient. WMF is working
on the harassment issue, both in SuSa and in Community Tech, and that work
may have some spillover benefits into the work that attempts to address COI
editing. I am wondering if you would agree with my previous comments to the
effect that WMF should also take a more active role in pursuing paid
editors, and enforcing financial penalties against them as a deterrent
against engaging in activity that violates the TOS and sucks up countless
hours of high-skill volunteer time in investigations and remediation.

Thanks,

Pine