We dont blame a life saver for attempting to rescue and resuscitate a
person who is drowning

At the end of a community groups life its the very people we want to step
up are the ones who end up in the positions of responsibility as they
endeavor to save that which has great significance to them.  Its normal for
those who cause the issues and failed to meet the requirements to have
abandoned the community, thus the process holds the wrong people
accountable.  It also places an unfair expectation on these people who wont
have sufficient knowledge nor the resources to address issue in an adequate
form. By then preventing them from accessing a simpler model the process
has ensured it has someone to blame it hasnt done anything to protect the
movements identity nor enable a recovery of the movement activities in the
region afterwards.

Retail closes under performing stores all the time but in doing so they
make every attempt to protect their customers, suppliers, and retain
skilled staff at the moment our process just closes the store and doesnt
look after our clients, suppliers, nor the skilled people whos knowledge we
still need.