The people who has written the forthcoming recommendations, have been engaged for around two years, and they have spend manmonths of dedicated work.

It is not realistic to believe that an outsider (as we others now are) can substantially change any of the recommendations. We can though give comments based on our different backgrounds. And one or two aspect perhaps have such strong weight that it will be of interest for the Board to take in when deciding the strategy

Perhaps it is the word "conversation" that is confusing, it is more about "asking for comments" as I see it.

And one week to summarise the comment and one week to get feedback to this summary could be enough, as an actually discussion of the recommendation content as such is not a feasible considering the total process

Anders