Hi all,

Having been fairly active on the aussie wiki for the last little while - a
thought occurred to me... Have we tried allowing open access to editing?

The whole idea of allowing IP editing is sort of counter-intuitive in many
ways - but perhaps it might help engage folk passing through? - It's
certainly one way for people to ask questions etc.

My apologies if this has been discussed at length previously - but I'd like
to see if anyone out there agrees with me that it might well be worth a try?
- I've no idea how technically difficult it is to 'turn on' IP editing, or
turn it off again if it's a disaster! - but hopefully it's not too big a
deal....

cheers,

Peter,
PM.