On 2009-May-27 14:17:47 +1000, private musings <thepmacco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>The big change here is that we'd be opening the doors to WMAU website
>editing to folk who aren't members - I see this as a good thing - I think it
>would encourage folk to engage with the site, and possibly lead to
>membership down the track.

I think it is reasonable to open up editing for registered users (as
per Nick's suggestion).  I don't see any real benefit in opening
editing for anonymous users.  It might be useful to keep members in a
separate category so non-member editing can be disabled easily if it
turns out to be a problem (though I don't expect it to be).

--
Peter Jeremy