that sounds sensible to me, Nick (but then, you always do ;-)...
anywhoo......

The big change here is that we'd be opening the doors to WMAU website
editing to folk who aren't members - I see this as a good thing - I think it
would encourage folk to engage with the site, and possibly lead to
membership down the track.

I'd note that we currently have a couple of non-member editors for specific
things, so it's not that big a sea change, but perhaps just a small, useful
one :-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.