Surely there should be a right of appeal. Just removing someone from a list on
the sayso of one person is something that should not be acceptable.

-----Original Message-----
From: wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of David Gerard
Sent: Wednesday, 19 March 2014 3:05 AM
To: Australian Wikimedians mailing list
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaau-l] Apparently corrupt administration of this list

For now I've put the following text on the listinfo page:

"Posters are expected to conduct themselves in a decorous manner appropriate to
a working list. Posters not doing so may be moderated or removed. The list
moderators' decision is final."

I'd expect personal attacks or legal threats would violate the first sentence.
Per the second sentence, I've just put Tony on moderation (not kicked, but on
moderation); no more legal threats or anything like one will be let through.
Note the third sentence.

Now, let's take this opportunity to be lovely to each other!

- d.