From: wikimediach-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediach-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Ludovic Péron
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:01 PM
To: Mailing list for Wikimedia CH
Subject: [Wikimediach-l] (no subject)

Hi,

I found this web
<http://www.bjinstitute.org/newsmessage/reprostationen-des-bj-institutes-fuer-wikipedia/10a20af93816783eefe8480b92b9f042/>
  page on the web site of BJ Institute.

Problem : This image is a CC By SA photography on Commons and the credit is
wrong (good credit : Charles Andrès - CC By SA). Seeing this on the website of
one of our partners, which happens to be run by one of our board members, makes
me especially concerned about our credibility.

Me, and some other volunteers of WMCH, spend many times to explain how to use
correctly free contents. We are discussing with nationals media, with some
schools, etc.

We (and WMCH) loose our credibility if our contacts see this web page.

So, thanks you to make correction very quickly.

And I think it's necessary that our regular partners will be blameless about
copyright. May be it's possible to make internal workshops. I am available for
that.

Regards

Ludovic Péron