On 16/10/13 13:39, Hartwig Thomas wrote:

> Sorry, I did not see the word "author". So the file should be attributed to
> Thesupermat, not to Charles Andrès.

I think you are mixing up the images; the images you cite in the email
below was created by "Thesupermat", as indicated.

The original image that Ludovic was talking about is at

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Herbarium_Neuch%C3%A2tel,_Ludovic_P%C3%A9ron_num%C3%A9risant_des_planches.jpg

and indicates the correct author (Charles Andrès).

F.

The original
 Hartwig