​Dear Rohini,

​*I have been on-board several Wiki mailing lists and closed emailing
> groups for a few years now,*

​Congrats for being 'on-board' of several Wiki-mailing lists. I do
appreciate kind of energy and efforts needed to to be on-board/to join Wiki
Mailing List. Hats off to you for managing this brilliantly.  ​It must be
difficult job to remain silent simultaneously on several mailing lists at
same time.

​*but this is the first time I have been piqued to respond to such a
> 'discussion'. ​*

​I have special respect for personalities like you who make special
appearance ​on mailing lists to protect views of friends/colleagues, that
too by keeping aside neutral point of view. This is rare quality, please
preserve it.

​Great to know apart from putting up effort for being on(-board) mailing
list - you also reply back.

*As I see it, the Chapter has committed to transparency and accountability;
> nothing is wrong with it having some money of its own.
> *

More than happy to know you also agree with me. I have already encouraged
in-kind donation collection.

Most importantly - Its people like you who define mailing lists by special
cameo appearance's. You expertise in maintaining silence (on several
mailing lists!) and speaking up when needed are commendable.

​Keep up great work!

​Best Regards,
Abhishek Suryawanshi,
On Behalf of Wikipedia Club Pune