On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 3:16 AM, Ravishankar <ravidre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Both WMF and CIS want to build trust with each other forgetting that the
> community is the invisible / invincible third partner and stakeholder .

Actually, I think both WMF and CIS are primarily interested in
building trust with the community.  That is where most energy, effort,
and communication are directed: however unsuccessful those efforts.
Nice use of invincible, btw.

There is almost no communication or interaction between the WMF and
CIS : but when it happens it is brief and to the point; respectful,
low-key, and impersonal; focused on accomplishing specific tasks.

There is a far larger amount of communication and interaction between
both groups and the community: but with more recriminations and less
focus.

SJ