On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com> wrote:
 The only real cost for
> that is travel - picking some numbers out of thin air, if we say we
> want visit 5 schools, with a team of 3 going to each school, and it
> costs £100 per person to get there, that comes to £1500, a reasonable
> amount to ask for.

Well that figure is OTT.  A more reasonable amount would be 1 at 100
and two local wikipedians at much less. For example an offpeak travel
card in london costs 7 odd quid. So by choosing Londoners to visit the
London schools costs would be cut considerably. I'm pretty sure the
same could be said for other towns.

Of course 5 schools is paltry. Upping it to 15 would easily up the
numbers to a reasonable amount.

Theresa

--

http://theresaknott.googlepages.com/home