I feel for ya JohhnyO, seriously.

I've changed out every Smart bridge I ever installed except two and dittto for tranzeos.

The EZ Bridges were great for a while, but going past 2 years now with them and we're starting to replace them as well. I'm not sure how many rados I've replaced this year, but it seems lately it's more and more.

At almost 700 subs, the replacement rate grows, but then again the revenue does as well.

I bet I have a couple hundred dead or upgraded cpes in my collection.

George

JohnnyO wrote:
George - that may work in your neck of the woods and I have been doing
the same since day 1. This past year - we replaced over $8,000 worth of
CPEs - that is almost a full months revenue for us.... Mind you - we
dealt with hurricanes and severe lightning - but - - - we can no longer
as a company sustain those types of hits.... That is 8k in equipment
costs - not the additional 5k worth of labor for the trips to the CPE.

I am In an area that will constantly have severe lightning issues,
hurricanes, wicked thunderstorms and high winds.

How many CPEs did you replace in the last 12 months ? I have tracked and
count 43 here.

JohnnyO