I know you all will say "no, no, no!" but I'm saying "taxes, taxes, taxes are coming if we fill in those forms".

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Scrivner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] It's been a long road

I agree with the need to register broadband operations in the US. I

I can't imagine why.   There isn't a single good thing to come from it.
Bribing the govenrment by giving them more than they need is
counterproductive.  You never get what you want and you get lots you don't
want.

think it needs to be done. I would not agree with using this information
to do anything bad. It is a difference of opinion.

Giving it to uncle sam is inherently bad.   It is the duty of any republic
to keep government in check and deprived of as much money and information as
possible.    Government is not the provider of the people, it is not the
friend of the people.  It is to be our servant and subservient to us, and
the one we have is violating every aspect of that notion...and now you want
it to stray even farther into my life.

Scriv