On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

How long is a ping? Isn't windows ping like 4 sec? 7 times 4 = 28 seconds. To me, (if my math is correct) 28 sec is frustrating, not seamless.

Perhaps "seamless" is not the proper word. We did some testing today and a cop used his laptop at 6 locations throughout the city to surf the web and do license checks. From his perspective, it was seamless. From the perspective of the network...there were seams. Is that a more clear explanation?

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/