That's one of the reasons that the WDS, EoIP combo works so well as the end
user keeps that same address and it cuts out the repeated DHCP stage at AP
hand over.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jon Langeler
Sent: 07 September 2006 08:57
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Bragging on Mikrotik

It's too bad MT doesn't come up with a mobile roaming / routing
protocol(unless they do and I don't know of it). Where the end user
retains the same IP address even after it get routed between various
towers and is wireless medium independent(wifi, wimax, cdma). Does
anyone here have experience/ideas with that?

Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.