From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 12:09 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion Comnet Radios have arrived

>The Alvarion VL is great for bursty, best effort requirements where 90% of
>the user applications can wait for that clear air within the noise floor,
>but not for committed rate business class service.
>
>Best,
>

>Brad

Brad, I see your almost continuous negative posts about VL and cannot
help but wonder why you continue to send these posts over and over and
over to this list. I do not need to be told every day that VL is bad in
the "world according to Brad Belton". We have all heard you say it 100
times I think. (Maybe several time that if we look at your posts to
other lists about the same issues) Please change the record. There are
many of us who do not agree with you that find your non-stop nitpicking
posts to be a nuisance to this list.

We get it....you hate VL. You stated your piece and we all read about
it, OVER and OVER. Alvarion is open to criticism just as any other
platform and we show no favoritism but enough is enough. Please move on
to another topic.
Respectfully,
Scriv