From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Randy Cosby
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 1:59 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3.65

Do you mean the CPE?  They have a 5.8 pico base station, but only 3.65
CPE/SU from what I've been told by Tranzeo.  Something to do with their
choice of chipset.

Gino Villarini wrote:
> Tranzeo just got their AP certified, not the Aperto
>

> Gino A. Villarini
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
> tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145
>
> ________________________________

On
> Behalf Of Travis Johnson
> Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 12:43 PM
> To: WISPA General List
> Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3.65
>

> Tranzeo and Aperto are operating in a partnership. Their base station
> was around $8k when I checked about 30 days ago.
>
> Travis
>

> Gino Villarini wrote:
>
> Tranzeo
> Airspan
> Vecima
>
> All 802.16d
>
> Gino A. Villarini
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
> tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145

--------

Randy Cosby
Vice President
InfoWest, Inc

office: 435-773-6071

--------

This email was scanned by DoubleRadius Technical Solutions  Managed
Email Security and is free of viruses.  Your email can be virus and spam
free!  Contact us at 866-891-3602 x192.