From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Janice Schwarz
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:14 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] add to favorites?

I'm new to this group, so I can't speak for anyone else. However, this
sounds like something that would be of interest to me. I'm certainly game
for hearing how other people handle these conflicts, how they arrive at
their decisions, and so on.

The simple fact is that regardless of our commitment to web standards, many
are often in the position where we don't get to make the call as to whether
we can adhere to those standards or not. Sometimes, if we want to keep our
day jobs or clients as freelancers, we have to pick our battles and
sometimes pick and choose what we can get them to comply with and what we're
willing to let go of.

Janice