From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Andrew Maben
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:41 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] add to favorites?

The argument continues to be shaky at best. "...compel a user..." in
particular seems to display a fundamental misunderstanding of the
realities of the web as a medium.

I wonder if anyone knows of any user studies around this question: Is
this an often-requested feature? When available, is it a much-used
feature? I would guess that the answer is "no" in both cases - but by
all means prove me wrong!

Andrew