At 10:00 AM -0400 5/5/07, Yvan Rahbé wrote:
Hello,

I also support these two features, especially #2 (date modification may have its drawbacks -so a toggle bhaviour in prefs might be OK-, and importing creation dates seems a good option).

Thanks
yvan

I support anything that allows us to organize our data the way we want. It certainly did brother me when I had to export my old data from another organizer into Yojimbo and 1) lose all my original creation dates; 2) and to have a program establish new incorrect creation dates that I could not alter.

No offense meant to the Yojimbo programmers, but this is an example of how a programmer thinks that s/he knows what the user needs as compared to what the user actually wants.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------