My setup looks like this:

All three PCs are connected to the same ethernet network
192.168.34.0/24

                                    gottingen.exp.org
                                            .149

Gauss
Riemann
  .148
  .146

.149 also acts as a DNS server for the small network.

All the hosts see each other (actually, I have at all time ssh sessions
to all of the PCs ).
Plus, in the scenario both users Riemann and Gauss register before I try
to initiate anything.

What is most intreaguing to me is that despite the information seems to
exist in the user database in yxa, still, when an INVITE comes from one
of the users to the other, yxa does not know how to find it.

Regarding the operating system, I use FreeBSD 7.1 with erlang version
5.6.4 and for yxa I used the latest version from cvs.
Do you know of any working deployment of the cvs version (or version 1+
for that matter) ?

Best regards and thanks for the help

--
Costin-Tiberiu RADU <costin.tiberiu.r...@gmail.com>

În data de Vi, 20-03-2009 la 10:39 +0100, Fredrik Thulin a scris: