I agree this is expected behaviour from a UA.
The problem is that when I try to initiate a SIP session calling from
one UA the other one, using yxa as a proxy, incomingproxy reports 500 No
reacheable destination to the caller.
From this behaviour I understand that although everything is fine
(authentication went fine, yxa creates the entries in the mnesia
database), however it does not know how to reach the UAs.

This is my problem I am trying to figure out.

Regards
--
Costin-Tiberiu RADU <costin.tiberiu.r...@gmail.com>

În data de Mi, 18-03-2009 la 12:59 +0100, Fredrik Thulin a scris: