Costin-Tiberiu RADU wrote:
> Configured a DNS server for a fictional domain (separated the network
> from internet - at this moment it is experimental setup) (including with
> ORIGIN entries with NAPTR )
> Configured incomingproxy.config for the new domain.
> Configured /var/yxa/userdb  with the new domain in the URI of the users.
>
> All well and fine.
>
> I tried again to register with ekiga. It replies 200 OK, however when I
> list with phone:list_phones() all the contacts are listed with
> usern...@192.168.34.*
> Retried with SJphone from windows, with kphone as well.
> Same behaviour.
> The UA, following the registration process, asks the server to be
> registered with the contact URI usern...@ip_address
>
> Any idea why this behaviour and what I may have missed ?

That's what UA:s typically do - what did you expect? I do not understand
what problem you are trying to solve here...

The location database (mnesia table called 'phone' in YXA) effectively
stores the Contact header content from the clients REGISTER message.
Clients say where they can be reached in the Contact header of REGISTERs
(what they think is their _location_, that is).