From: "Hin-Tak Leung" <hintak_le...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <zd1211-devs@lists.sourceforge.net>; "Ernst J. Oud"
<ernst...@euronet.nl>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: [zd1211-devs] Problem with MTU > 500

Hmm, what's the hardware (the zd1211rw: ... line in your dmesg, you can
probably just grep zd1211 /var/log/message for it as well) may be all the
same. There are quite a few variants.

I don't know if putting compat-wireless on will help, but you could give
that a try. FWIW, the driver development has gone over to
linux-wireless.org and changes goes directly into wireless-testing git; the
sourceforge zd1211 site isn't much more than the mailing list these days,
and even the mailing list isn't very active. (try the linux-wireless list
may be a good idea).