In July, it will be seven years since I began the Zen Forum.

What have I learned in those seven years?

The people that have deep insights and a well-developed personality
don't need to be here. The people that lack those qualities don't learn
anything from being passive participants on an internet list.

Best wishes,

Al

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM