From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Fitness63
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 8:59 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Test of Character

From: Edgar Owen> If it happens again I hope that members will be able to
distinguish my real posts from the hacker's simply by the low spiritual
level and hostility of his posts. >

Yes it is very clear to me that you are flying high at another level of
spirituality from which we can all only hope to learn. Please keep posting
more messages explaining this difference, as I find it very illuminating.

I do not practice near a zendo and I must rely on the spiritual illumination

that I can receive from the many kind souls like you who share your insights

with others on this forum. You can also learn a lot from Bill, I consider
him to be my personal guru.

humbly yours,

Al