Al, In penance for this very well-constructed piece of sarcasm, I command you to chant 100 Bodhisattva Vows and do 500 bows.
OR, you can just send a small donation (anything over $100) to my PayPal account. Your Personal Guru...Bill! From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fitness63 Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 8:59 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] Test of Character From: Edgar Owen> If it happens again I hope that members will be able to distinguish my real posts from the hacker's simply by the low spiritual level and hostility of his posts. > Yes it is very clear to me that you are flying high at another level of spirituality from which we can all only hope to learn. Please keep posting more messages explaining this difference, as I find it very illuminating. I do not practice near a zendo and I must rely on the spiritual illumination that I can receive from the many kind souls like you who share your insights with others on this forum. You can also learn a lot from Bill, I consider him to be my personal guru. humbly yours, Al __________ NOD32 3367 (20080819) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
