Chris, I also like to add. It is this energy, or chi, that you cultivate and not an emotion of sadness or joy.  It is important that you are aware of the difference.  JM

Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 wrote:

Excellent. Yes, energy occurs only when we were most clam and relax and
least expected. That energy is yours and not from outside? Not an
illusion? If so, then please tell me how many chakra that listed here
you can sense any kind of vibration or heat?

Whether you sense anything or not. Do continue to cultivate and guide
it as per these descriptions. Each Chakra is an energy point where the
acupuncturist put a needle in to heal. You easily verify these
positions through wikipedia or google. By focusing on them, you will
gradually find heat or vibration. Then it is like acupuncture yourself
without a needle. Usually in three month, you shall find your health
improves. Keep me posted.

This is the path to the positive application of our true gift.