Free from want! Free from want!  I think I had a glimpse of the
universal life foce and wisdom and then slipped in my practice
and "wanted" to get back there and "tried" very hard. That was the
very problem (along with the drugs)!

Thank You,

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Al, Chan is the universal life force and wisdom.  It provides
life
> and all the nutrients to support us, equally to everyone of us
without
> preference.  In the question you asked  ".....everything you
want?", the
> word "want" is the problem.  The funny thing about Chan practice is
> first to let go of the ego, meaning let go of all the "want", then
we
> can enter the tiny gate of stillness, only when we still, we can be
> connected to the universal life force and wisdom.  Then the True
Form