--- On Sun, 5/10/08, Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [Zen] Re: Come back to "Aging and Zen" To: [email protected] Date: Sunday, 5 October, 2008, 9:38 PM --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > ' How do you react to pain? A famous zen master Daisetsu Suzuki went through a lot of suffering in his last days. I am scared to think about that. If he cannot avoid suffering, how can I? How about you all? Are you sure you will leave this world peacefully? > Â > Regards, > Anthony Dear Anthony; I like the way Thich Nhat Hanh calls suffering as the garbage and love as the flower in us. Suffering then should be used as the garbage to make grow the beuty in us. By continuosly facing and transforming suffering in us as a source of peace and liberation, much fears seem to decrease its importance. I fully agree. It doesn't worries me what comes after but the process of death, the suffering and pain in the body and the leaving of the body. I suppose that the best way to release a little of that fear if to practice Compassion peace at each moment of our present moment. Here is the question: What comes after the process of death? You cannot say there will be nothing, or just like sleep without a dream. I would thank God for that. But nde indicates there are a lot coming after death. So even we can die peacefully, how do we avoid pain, after death? Regards, Anthony Have a good Sunday Mayka New Email names for you! Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. Hurry before someone else does! http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/sg/
